Digital Experience Builder.Connect on LinkedIn
My experience in Human-Computer Interaction has enabled me to study and understand the social implications of how people communicate, process information, and make decisions online. I have worked across various industries, but my expertise and passion lie in EdTech, Community and eCommerce.
My journey into entrepreneurship would not have been possible without the relationships and values cultivated during my time as a student-athlete. The sport of lacrosse has been a huge foundation for my life over the last ten years. It has taken me around the world, and I could not be more appreciative of all the opportunities it has provided me. The relationships and values cultivated during my career have helped mold my professional career on and off the lacrosse field.
Product Designer @Discovery Education
- Work collaboratively on an embedded product team in an agile environment to create a variety of internal publishing experiences.
- Partner with the Technical Project Lead, Engineers and Stakeholders to understand user needs, usability analysis and technical constraints to the internal publishing platform.
- Identify project milestones from a broad and undefined state and move it in a clear and impactful direction.
- Drive best practices of user experience through user flows, site maps, competitive analysis, clickable prototypes, and design-to-dev documentation.
User Experience & Product Lead @Powered by Extra
- Promoted to take on lead Product Manager responsibilities.
- Designed an entire experience for D2Cbrands to upload products onto a hospitality, wholesale POS, with an additional objective to collect online reviews from hotel guests through QR Codes &SMS.
- Partnered directly with the CEO and Head of Engineering to drive the creation of a SaaS wholesale concept through roadmap leadership, team brainstorms and idea-generating sessions.
- Presented feature demo’s and UX artifacts including user personas, user flows& UI design mockups.
- Defined Shopify API processes and procedures documenting each project scope analysis, API requirements, and customer onboarding.
- Conducted user research to identify current and future customer needs and leveraged that data to balance business objectives.
Founder, Head of User Experience, Product & Community @Resolute Interactive
- Defined, prioritized, and designed a variety of digital experiences to deliver to clients around the world.
- · Studied to understand the way people communicate and make decisions online, whether for entertainment, education, engagement, or ecommerce.
- · Conceptualized new product initiatives while owning an agile roadmap to ship featured products efficiently.
- · Managed E-commerce initiatives including UX design, Shopify development & brand marketing roadmaps.
- · Identified user personas, stories, user behavior and attitudes to communicate the relationship between design value and business objectives.
E-commerce & Product Ops @Gululu
- Led all e-commerce initiatives including marketing calendars to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue
- Drove engagement with users and audiences of new product launch in the US through social media and user experience.
- Identified creative ways to graphically display the ‘Gululu Virtual Pet’ by enhancing and leveraging health related content for e-commerce development, marketing and partnerships
UX/UI Designer @k2dsquared
- Designed highly polished UX artifacts including UI designs, personas, user flows, stakeholder interviews, information architecture and other communication displays for multiple ongoing clients.
- Interviewed stakeholders and represented users during product decision conversations.
- Collaborated directly with the Engineering team to ensure a smooth design delivery & QA testing.
The Ohio State University
August 2012 - May 2016
- Men's Lacrosse Division One Student-Athlete
- Student-Athlete Advisory Board Member
- Wolfstein Leadership Academy
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Award
New Media and Communication Technology:
The Human-Computer Interaction track focuses on how people use technology and the social implications of new technologies. I learned how to apply my understanding of how people process information, make decisions and communicate in order to improve the design of interactive technologies.
I am working to launch a new community driven project to drive athlete-led innovation and unpack the life lessons, habits, product ideas and thought patterns from former athletes who transitioned into entrepreneurship. If you are a current or former student-athlete looking to get involved in our private beta, please let me know.
- Online Community
- Hire Athletes Job Board
- Founder Showcase
- Media Promotion
Connect with me