My journey into entrepreneurship started by diving into Human-Computer Interaction, which has enabled me to study and understand the social implications of how people communicate, process information, and make decisions online.Connect on LinkedIn
The sport of lacrosse has been a huge foundation for my life over the last ten years. It has taken me around the world, and I could not be more appreciative of all the opportunities it has provided me. The relationships and values cultivated during my four-year career at The Ohio State University have helped mold my professional career on and off the lacrosse field.
Product Designer @Discovery Education
- Collaborate with the Technical Project Lead, PM, Engineers and Stakeholders to understand internal user needs and technical constraints to the internal content publishing platform
- Lead editorial experience lifecycle, from discovery, user interviews, roadmap strategy to design, prototyping and development handoffs.
- Produce journey maps, site maps, low to high wireframes ,clickable prototypes, and design documentation.
- Identify project milestones from a broad and undefined state and moving it in a clear and impactful direction.
- Split time between the internal editorial design and student-experience
User Experience & Product Lead @Powered by Extra
- Promoted to take on Product Manager responsibilities in January 2020.
- Designed an entire experience for D2Cbrands to upload products onto a hospitality focused wholesale POS and collect online reviews from hotel guests through QR Codes & SMS.
- Collaborated daily with the CEO, head of engineering, and sales leadership (6 person team) to develop and review roadmaps from product definition to research, design, shopify API, development and deployment.
- Presented feature demo’s and UX artifacts including user personas, user flows & UI design mockups.
- Defined processes and procedures documenting each project scope analysis, API requirements, and customer onboarding.
- Performed user research to collect client feedback and leverage that data to identify new product opportunities.
Founder, Head of User Experience, Product & Community @Resolute Interactive
- Designed rapid and thorough user flows, wireframes and prototypes to build end to end cross-platform experiences.
- Studied to understand the way people communicate and make decisions online, whether for entertainment, education, engagement or ecommerce.
- Conceptualized new product initiatives while owning the roadmap to ship featured products efficiently.
- Managed E-commerce initiatives including UX design, Shopify development & brand marketing roadmaps.
- Identified user personas, stories, user behavior and attitudes to communicate the relationship between design value and business objectives
E-commerce & Product Ops @Gululu
- Led all e-commerce initiatives including marketing calendars to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue
- Drove engagement with users and audiences of new product launch in the US through social media and user experience.
- Identified creative ways to graphically display the ‘Gululu Virtual Pet’ by enhancing and leveraging health related content for e-commerce development, marketing and partnerships
UX/UI Designer @k2dsquared
- Designed highly polished UX artifacts including UI designs, personas, user flows, stakeholder interviews, information architecture and other communication displays for multiple ongoing clients.
- Interviewed stakeholders and represented users during product decision conversations.
- Collaborated directly with the Engineering team to ensure a smooth design delivery & QA testing.
The Ohio State University
August 2012 - May 2016
- Men's Lacrosse Division One Student-Athlete
- Student-Athlete Advisory Board Member
- Wolfstein Leadership Academy
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Award
New Media and Communication Technology:
The Human-Computer Interaction track focuses on how people use technology and the social implications of new technologies. I learned how to apply my understanding of how people process information, make decisions and communicate in order to improve the design of interactive technologies.
I am currently building a new community-driven project for former athletes, entrepreneurs, sports tech creators, and student-athletes to validate ideas, build businesses, test products faster using no-code tools and showcase athlete-founded companies. The mission is to create decentralized communication across athletes and sports business professionals to enable investment opportunities in athlete-led innovation. If you are a current or former student-athlete looking to get involved in our private beta, please don't hesitate to reach out.
The place for former athletes, entrepreneurs and sports tech creators to validate ideas, build businesses and LAUNCH products faster using no-code tools.
- Athlete Job Board
- Product Showcase
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Moderator
Connect with me